Vectorman - Aquaremix Vectorman - Aquaremix

Love the game

Love the theme, you seem to have it pretty much down pat so theres not much I can say. Due to my love for the old theme, maybe bringing the original beat in more and taking the remix part back, to hear the main theme, you have to take the volume up to where the remix part pounds your ears.

Good work though, I'd love to see more Vectorman remixes.

GamePak responds:

Thanks for your criticism. This is what I like, something that I can work off of. Thanks for your review as well, always good to get some feedback! I'm glad you enjoyed it. So, more Vectorman stuff? That can be arranged...

[MG] Marching Band Tryouts [MG] Marching Band Tryouts

I liked it

It was pretty good, a very long loop which is nice because it wont get repetative.

I normally only like dnb stuff but I enjoyed this which makes it seem weird.

Great work sir.

MexicanGun responds:

Thank you, man. I'm glad to hear that you didn't find it repetitive.

Tetris Theme (Punk Cover) Tetris Theme (Punk Cover)

Not a fan of the punk part

But still a great copy of the song and I cannot rate a copy of the best song in the world low.

You should make a faster dnb one.

giftedbuttwisted responds:

Thanks, personally I don't make DNB but I'm sure theres one on NG

BBS banned? BBS banned?

Evil laugh

I don't care if I get banned by you, but you should get NG to make this play when you try to post and it gives you the you are banned screen. :)

EyeLovePoozy responds:

It's in the works.

Hank's Return Hank's Return

Great piece of work there sir!

Undeniably madness-like. I can imagine this being used where Hank would be running through a Wall-Mart distribution center/factory killing all the underpayed, unloved workers, trying to get to the head of wallmart to kill him.

RealFaction responds:

haha thanks

Happy B-day, Nav!! Happy B-day, Nav!!

Reminds me of college

That is the sound that looped on for hours every other night in my dorm room.

Good times...

loogiesquared responds:

good times!

Redeeming Qualities Redeeming Qualities

I am looking for music like this.

I'll put my review of this song first. I really like it, its got a good steady beat, the sound is pretty synced to my little knowledge, lots of varients of sound and what not.

Off subject, but about ur author comments:

I am making an animation, not the best, the first one I have ever spent alot of time on, it is a Madness Sprite movie, meaning not very original, but I think using some original music for it would make it really more realistic.

I am trying to make it serious, because I don't know how to animate anything necessarily funny, so having a beat like this would help.

Heres kinda what i want, its close to this and I'll probably like what ever you make, you got some good stuff here.

-Mainly, a loop, less than a minute, around 30-60 seconds, i dont know how to manipulate sound too well and if i can just loop it it will keep looping and their wont be a major lapse in the sound.
-Something like this, more industrial and serious, the electronic noise that is recurrent at the beginning isn't serious enough.
-The piano parts kinda make it a little to happy, i dont want it emo or darkish of by anymeans.

Best example of what I want is, i hate todo this, but kinda like the loop Krinkels used in Madness Inundation. It is a song called Doom Circus by API, if you can listen to that song a few times, thats kinda what i want it like, but dont copy it or remix it, but just the kinda simple beat that repeats with occasional changes just a chorus type beat. Krinkels movie is here on newgrounds or on his site krinkels.net.

I am not trying to promote his site in anyway, I just know you read your reviews so I reasoned that this would be the best way to contact you because my PM's never get responded too.

If you have any questions, PM me, I'll reply definately.

PMs away!

TANKMEN! TANKMEN!

Sounds like a VG.

I like it, the other guy who reviewed is right, the snare is to the right, I'm not a big music listener so I wouldnt have noticed that but I do hear it.

Don't remember this one from the movie either..

Great song though, sounds like it came a old Sonic the Hedgehog game for the Genesis.

Cept they didn't use snares and it has better quality.

SkeezyForHeezy responds:

Ha ha. Yeah, I guess it kind of does sound like Sonic. That's cool though, Sonic is a beast.

I actually couldn't cite where in the movie this is, but it's definitely there.

I don't know why the snare is on the right. I didn't do it on purpose. Something weird must've happened. Beats me.

Static Creep Static Creep

Very appropriatly named.

Its a good loop, not really a song, almost a sound clip, but it would be good for a mystery type thing, a flash back, or like an overview of the aftermath of a bad event.

I cant figure out which scene this is in from Tankmen Infinity, I've seen the movie a few times today and yesterday but can't remember where it's from.

Good loop.

SkeezyForHeezy responds:

Yeah. I put it as a song just because I didn't really feel like it was a loop. It doesn't have a great place to repeat.
Anyway, thanks.
It's at the very beginning when one of them is climbing a broken down building, and a variation of it with a messed up violin instead of piano (which I have not uploaded) is used in various places throughout.