High-Speed Madness High-Speed Madness

Funny stuff, really loved the elevator gag. I have always loved goofy masking/size gags like when people emerge from behind lampposts and the elevator gag was one of the best uses of that kind of joke.

Also I recognized the bank, its a 4 person job to rob that bank.

Incident:110A Incident:110A

That minigun was looking lonely.

Good job, glad to see Mr. J back and killing.

Loved how smooth this one was.

Pregnetheus Pregnetheus

Hell of a lot more entertaining then that film. I was hoping there would be something with that crazy staple gun.

Smooth animation, I like the use of video format to make smooth edges without the framerate issues. Always enjoy your work.

The Steven Seagal Show #2 The Steven Seagal Show #2

I love these, I hope you make more of them. The voice for Steven is perfect, it is accurate for his serious tone, which is why its funny when used for any dialogue.

Is there anywhere we could see the older versions? I'm curious to see the differences in animation, not just the art shown by the before & afters.

Great, hilarious flashes.

Savlonic : The Driver Savlonic : The Driver

It wasn't until Tiny Japanese Girl that I really started to like this band. Its rare to see any good animated music videos that contain the actual band's likenesses and it seems that Peabo can really bring the performers into the flash spectrum. I thought that Tiny Japanese Girl was very well animated but the characters weren't very interesting, only the effects and music took a hold on me. I am usually not a fan of this kind of art style but Peabo's artwork combined with the extremely distinct performer's appearances really works well. This is also my favorite of their songs, and coupled with the amazing animation makes this one of the best animated music videos I have ever seen, close to Take On Me amazing.

Aside from the great music and art, the way this animation runs is very impressive. On fullscreen, the framerate drops which is flash's fault, however the audio doesn't lose synchronization, I do not know how you accomplished this but even this largely unnoticed thing really adds to the quality. I hope Savlonic puts out some more "serious" songs, and gives Peabo the opportunity to animate them. Great work, best flash music video by far.

CS: GO Trailer CS: GO Trailer

Classic

Pretty much what I thought when I saw it. Its a step up from source though, they are putting in weapons instead of taking them, assuming you consider the shield a weapon like I do. Still gonna buy it because Valve made it and half of my credit card debt is made out to them. I really hope someone makes a chicken bomb mod, Valve needs to put the chickens back in, that was the best part of cs_italy, shooting those damn back-talking chickens right in their near bitmapped faces.

Madness Ultimatum_ Madness Ultimatum_

Very good

Its hard to have anything bad to say when something is FBF since its very difficult, I liked the whole thing, some parts were sloppy but not to the point where I lost interest. Main thing I would have liked were a little more sounds but the art was great, some of the kills were pretty clever, and most of the animation was nice and smooth.

Don't give up.

Xionic Madness 4 Part-1 Xionic Madness 4 Part-1

Voice Actor Comments.

I love the series, you do a great job animating, so on and so forth. I really liked the new voices for Xero and Omega. However, I do not like Kary's voice. It doesn't seem to match her personality, I got used to the two guy's voices but I still don't think Kary's is right. The voice actress isn't bad, to me it just doesn't fit. Other then that, still the best madness tribute series.

Achivement Madness Achivement Madness

Great idea

Would love to see the idea explored further, I understand time constraints and all that but hope to see some more. Main problem, scrap the beginning, no need for voices in madness and I understood the premise from the title. Didn't need a voice and text to tell me what was going on. Expand on this, I'd love to see more.

Deathisawesome responds:

Understand what you mean, and I will probably do that way if I do an "Achivement Madness 2" :)

madness revengification madness revengification

Surprisingly good effects.

The animation was average, starts out very rough and gets better since you were probably learning as you went along, but the thing that was odd was Aud's effects were very well done at the beginning, more so than most. They got me to stick around to watch the whole thing which wasn't bad, the main character's flame effects didn't blend nicely but I enjoyed it.